Wednesday 10 June 2015

10 Reasons Why You ABSOLUTELY Must Visit ACROPOLIS

Do I need a reason, really?Well, I have specific reasons for my untold love for the shopping mall! Should I just state them out? No! Rather, let me mould them into 10 golden reasons for going to the soon-to-be-opened Acropolis Mall!

10. Eateries...Mainland China, Chilli’s, Flame & Grill...I just can’t wait! (To the management of the Acropolis Mall: Can you speed up with the construction please?) I’m like, hungry already!



9. Food courts...The ‘s’ after ‘court’ is not intentional at all. 450 guests can sit at the main food court! A waiter-served one at the mezzanine level will also be created!


8. Movies...Cinepolis (4th largest multiplex chain)...4 screens...925 seats...Real3D...when do I get to book the movie ticket?


7. Location...Who says I’ll be roaming all around Kolkata to find it? Acropolis, I hear, will be at Kasba-Rashbehari Connector!

                                        Literally: Oh my god! It’s so easy to find!!

6. Shopping...Aha! Have I stuck the accurate chord here? Just in time as well…


5. Events and Festivals...By what I hear, there will be loads of them!


4. Size...It will be big and huge...but I won’t get lost in it!


3. What? A stadium? Right next to the mall? My dear Kolkatans say hello to concerts and fashion shows! Every now and then! Yipeee...


2. And there will be Shoppers Stop! Jack n Jones, Vera Moda, Mark n Spencer, Mia (Tanishq)...shopping heaven!



1. Well...I’ll just go because the mall is such a beauty to look at! International Standard architecture huh!


“When there will be Acropolis, here’s me banging at the door…Let me enter please!!!”



2 comments: